Other BERDUGOs (to be placed)
- Albert-Simon BERDUGO (b. 28 December 1906) wrote a
biography (title??). His father is Simon BERDUGO
(married a Laetitia)
His Grandfather was Abraham BERDUGO (married to Miriam)
and Simon has a
sister Rebecca. Contact: Jean-Pierre ECKMANN,
Departement de Physique Théorique, Université de Geneve, Jean-Pierre.Eckmann@physics.unige.ch
- Rabbi Yehuda BERDUGO, published Mayim Amoukim in 1975.
- A descendant of Yehohapat BERDUGO was introduced to Raphael
- Rabbi Kotiel BERDUGO born in Rabat. Named dayan of high rabbinical tribunal
in 1918. Replaced President Raphael ENCAOUA
after his death in 1940. Served until his death at the age of 80 years old.
Wrote many unpublished manuscripts.
(Probably descended from BERDUGOs who remained in Spain during the inquistion.)
- Alicia E. BERDUGO, Buenos Aires, Av. Cabildo 672 (54-11) 4771-2606
- Carmen BERDUGO Donapetry from the family of Aranda's palace married Alfonso Pastor Diego
- Alfonso Pastor BERDUGO (b. 27 March 1972 Madrid) tecnobyn at yahoo.es.
Lives in Madrid
- Lola Pastor BERDUGO
- Pelayo Pastor BERDUGO
- Concepcion VERDUGO (BERDUGO) married (prior to 1797)
Nepomuceno Corrales. Nepomuceno
was a soldier at the Tucson Presidio in 1791 and 1792.
In 1791 he had a 90 peso
debit while the following year he had a 57 peso credit in his account.
In 1797, Nepomuceno was a soldier stationed at the Tucson Presidio, living there
with his wife.
He was listed as an invalid in the February 1802 roster.
He was still an invalid in August 1816
and December 1818.
- Emilio BERDUGO from Castro married Lucía GONZALEZ Cid.
They came to Costa Rica from Spain.
- Dr. José Fernando BERDUGO González M.D.
(b. 30 May 1905 Villa de Belvis, Toledo, Spain,
d. 15 Apr. 1984 Caracas, Venezuela) married
Doña Hortensia AYALES Morales
(b. 14 Oct. 1913 Guanacaste, Costa Rica, d. 16 Apr.2005 Costa Rica)
- Dr. Fernando BERDUGO Ayales (b. 8 May 1935).
Lives in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Married Mayra Zúñiga Clachar.
- Fernando BERDUGO Zúñiga, married and divorced
María VARGAS. Children:
María Fernanda BERDUGO Vargas,
Fernando BERDUGO Vargas,
Andrea BERDUGO Vargas.
- Ricardo BERDUGO Zúñiga married Alba SANCHEZ
Children: Irene BERDUGO Sánchez,
Rodrigo BERDUGO Sánchez,
Nina BERDUGO Sánchez.
- Germán BERDUGO Zúñiga married
Children: Germán José BERDUGO González,
Nathalia BERDUGO González,
Gabriela BERDUGO González.
- Nazira BERDUGO Zúñiga.
Children: Nazira Burgos BERDUGO and Joshua Lizano BERDUGO.
- Dennis BERDUGO Zúñiga married
Amalia MALEANO Argüello.
- Eduardo Ahmed BERDUGO Ayales (b. 13 Oct. 1937), engineer. Lives in San José, Costa Rica.
First married María Ermida ULATE Rojas (San Jose, Costa Rica).
Eduardo Ahmed BERDUGO Ayales remarried Benilda (Benny) RECIO Bucardo.
- Ana Patricia BERDUGO Ulate, M.B.A. (b. Miami, U.S.A.). Lives in London, England.
Children: Isabella BERDUGO (b. Miami, U.S.A.).
- Ermida María BERDUGO Ulate married and divorced
Joaquín MUNOZ Fonseca. Children: Maria Cristina MUNOZ Berdugo
and Alberto MUNOZ Berdugo.
- Ahmed Antonio BERDUGO Ulate married Jenny VON SCHROUTER Fallas.
Hijos: Derek BERDUGO von Schröuter, Daniel BERDUGO von Schröuter, Luis Diego BERDUGO von Schröuter,
Ahmed BERDUGO von Shöuter, Jr. and Larissa BERDUGO von Shöuter.
- Kathia Isabel BERDUGO Ulate, unmarried.
- Vanessa BERDUGO Ulate married Edwin CHAVARRIA Sanchez.
Children: Mario Alberto MARTINZER Berdugo, Fabián Jiménez MARTINEZ Berdugo, Juan Carlos CHAVARRIA Berdugo and
José Pablo CHAVARRIA Berdugo.
- Ana Laura BERDUGO Ulate married and divorced Manuel MORALES (U.S.A.).
Daughter: Paulina MORALES Berdugo (b. U.S.A.).
- Katherinne BERDUGO Recio, M.B.A.,
- Helen Raquel BERDUGO Recio M.B.A., unmarried
- Giovanny (Johanny) BERDUGO Recio, M.B.A., married María Marta BLANCO Fernández.
Daughter: María Daniela BERDUGO Blanco.
- Nemecio BERDUGO González (d.), admiral of Spanish Navy. Married Daría PINA (d.)
- Fernando BERDUGO Pina
- José BERDUGO Pina
- María del Coral BERDUGO Pina
(b. Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain)
- Carmen BERDUGO González (d.)
married family from Belvis de Monroy, Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain.
- Ana Lucía BERDUGO González (d.)
married family from Belvis de Monroy, Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain.
- Rosa BERDUGO González (d.) married family from Belvis de Monroy,
Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, Spain.
- Ernesto BERDUGO
- Geovanni BERDUGO firstname.lastname@example.org, Electrical Engineer,
- Felix BERDUGO. From Calicia (Lugo), related to BERDUGOs of the palace
of Aranda de Duero.
- Juan BERDUGO
- Carmen BERDUGO
- Lola Pastor BERDUGO (b. 1976)
lives in Madrid.
- Fernando Redondo BERDUGO de la Cal (d. Madrid). Owner of Aranda's palace.
- Eulogio Carlos (Charles) BERDUGO lives in Madrid de la Cal
- Irene de Carmen BERDUGO Arribas lives in Madrid, married SERRANO
- Marcelo BERDUGO Arribas
lives in Madrid, married OVEJERO.
Daughter: Lucia BERDGO Ovejero.
- Gonzalo SERRANO Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Maria Isabel BERDUGO ARRIBAS lives in Madrid married PORTABALES
- Eduardo PORTABALES Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Carlos PORTABALES Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Antonio Enrique PORTABALES Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Marta BERDUGO Arribas lives in Madrid, married HERNANZ
- Marta HERNANZ Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Jesus Manuel HERNANZ Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Rosa Maria BERDUGO Arribas lives in Madrid, married CRISTINO
- David CRISTINO Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Irene Sabina CRISTINO Berdugo lives in Madrid
- Jorge BERDUGO lives in Madrid
- Fernando BERDUGO lives in Madrid
- Gabriel BERDUGO lived in Bucaramanaga, Colombia.
- Ernesto BERDUGO lived in Bucaramanaga, Colombia.
Son: Geovanni BERDUGO email@example.com from Barranguilla, Colombia.
Fernando Del Espritu Santo BERDUGO son of Ramon and Teresa BERDUGO,
christened 31 May 1830 Mission San Buenaventura, Ventura, California
- Jaime BERDUGO m. Maria Neyla BEJARANO
- David L. BERDUGO, Bogota, Colombia, pediatric dentist,
married Lilibeth CAMARGO.
Daughters: Maria Camila BERDUGO and
Ana Maria BERDUGO.
- Andrea Catalina BERDUGO
- Jorge Isaac BERDUGO,
Telcom, Santafe de Bogota.
- Jose BERDUGO
- Daniel BERDUGO
- Sara BERDUGO (b. 1893)
Jose Franco BERDUGO married (23 June 1822 San Gabriel, California) Maria Joaquina DUARTE
Juan BERDUGO (b. about 1868) married (about 1890) Maria BERDUGO, Sanluisrey native American tribe,
son of Juan and Isabel Morroca
Temecula Reservation, Tule River Mis.
- Juan Diego BERDUGO married Maria Ygnacia Concepcion Carrillo
Juana Maria Verdugo (BERDUGO) (b. 1740 Persidio, Loreto, Baja, California)
married (1755 Royal Presidio, Loreto Baja, California)
Roque Jacinto Cota
Jose Mario BERDUGO (b. 1751 Persidio, Loreto, Baja, California)
Juan Maria BERDUGO (b. 1762 Persidio, Loreto, Baja, California,
christened 27 May 1776 San Diego, California)
Leonardo BERDUGO (b. 1764 Persidio, Loreto, Baja, California,
christened. 12 November 1776 San Diego, California)
- BERDUGO, Lidia E B B De, Av. Cabildo 1258, Buenos Aires, (54-11) 782-1711
Lorenzo BERDUGO (b. 1768 Tumacocori, Pima, Arizona) married Josepha Fierro
- BERDUGO, Maria del C BoPbuena Escalera Esc 26, Buenos Aires, (54-11) 4601-7450
- BERDUGO, Maria E Av Avellaneda 251, Buenos Aires, (54-11) 4982-8463
- BERDUGO, Miguel A Senillosa 416, Buenos Aires, (54-11) 4901-8261
- BERDUGO, Miguel A Yerbal 901, Buenos Aires, (54-11) 4433-1318
- Rosaria BERDUGO (married prior to 1797) Lorenzo Ledesman.
In 1797, Lorenzo was a soldier stationed
at the Tucson Presidio. He lived there with his wife, one son, and a daughter.
Sancho BERDUGO Barba (AFN: 1S26-5JV) (b. 1560 Spain)
married 1592 (Ciudad Real, Chiapas, Mexico) Maria Vasquez de la Tovilla,
married abt. 1605 (Ciudad Real) Ana Morales Vela,
married 1623 (Antigua, Guatamala) Maria Porris Alvarado
- Tomas BERDUGO lived in the 1800s.
He descended from Captain Tomas BERDUGO (1598) who came
with the Spanish Armada during the Spanish conquest of Mexico.
The latter Tomas married Josefina Huezo.
Contact descendant Maria Concepcion BERDUGO Galvez
- Jose Angel BERDUGO married Maria Isabel LUNA
- Miriam BERDUGO married Robert LEGIONAIRE.
- Barbara LEGIONAIRE married Greg BOSE.
Children: Lauren Ashley BOSE and Ryan BOSE.
- Jose Angel BERDUGO Jr. married Ana Maria GUTIERREZ.
Children: Beatriz Irene BERDUGO,
Jose Angel BERDUGO III,
Valeria Maria BERDUGO and
- Maria Teresa BERDUGO married Mario Francisco VALDIVIESO.
Children: Jose Mario VALDIVIESO,
Katia Maria VALDIVIESO,
Alex Francisco VALDIVIESO and
- Eduardo BERDUGO
ed at BERDUGO.com
married Silvia BENEDETTI. Thanks to Eduardo for
information on this branch of the family.
- Gabriel BERDUGO
- Christina BERDUGO
- Mauricio BERDUGO
married Rosie ALVARADO.
- Dr. Mauricio A. BERDUGO, Jr.
married Jill HARVEY. Daughters: Afton Victoria BERDUGO,
Isabel Elena BERDUGO, and Eleanor Gabriella BERDUGO.
Thanks to Mauricio for information on this
branch of the family.
- Maria de los Angeles (Angie) BERDUGO m.
Sgt. Jason VIDACOVICH. Son: Sebastian Alexander VIDACOVICH and
Vincent Tyler VIDACOVICH.
- Karen BERDUGO m. George NOLEN, Jr.
Children: Ava Rose NOEL and
George Paul NOEL, III
- Daniel BERDUGO
- Regina BERDUGO married Paco CHINCHILLA.
Children: Francisco CHINCHILLA,
Ana Maria CHINCHILLA,
Francisco Antonio CHINCHILLA,
Juan Carlos CHINCHILLA.
- Alejandro BERDUGO married Ofelia
- Carlos BERDUGO married Antonia
- Juan BERDUGO Cabarcas married Rebeca SOURDIS.
Juan's ancestor Alejandro BERDUGO was a farmer who immigrated
from Spain to Columbia.
- Pedro BERDUGO (d.). Descendants live mostly in Sabanalarga.
- Vicente BERDUGO (d.). No children.
- Joaquin BERDUGO (d.). Descendants lives in Barranquilla.
- Leonidas BERDUGO m. Fanny RESTREPO.
Children: Leonidas, Madelene or Magdalena
- Juan Jacobo BERDUGO first married Berenice CUARTAS.
Children: Segio, Dolly and Lupita.
He remarried Judith. Their children: Johnny, Gustavo Adolfo,
- German BERDUGO married Carmencita CUENTAS.
- German Adolfo BERDUGO
- Marcia BERDUGO
- Nancy BERDUGO
- Mercedes BERDUGO
- Eduardo BERDUGO
- Edgardo BERDUGO
- Carmen Irene BERDUGO
- Braulio BERDUGO married Gilma LOPEZ,
Children: Braulio, Alvaro, Orlando, Gilma, Rebeca, Juan Fernando,
and Alicia Milena
- Noel BERDUGO SOURDIS (d. 1982)
married María Teresa PUERTA de BERDUGO.
- Gustavo Adolfo BERDUGO Escudero lives in NY.
- Juan Guillermo BERDUGO PUERTA
jBERDUGO at epm.net.co
married María of the Pilar Restrepo Ramírez.
They live in Medellin, Colombia
- María Camila BERDUGO Restrepo
- Maria Teresa BERDUGO PUERTA
mtberdug at hotmail.com,
lives in Medellin, Colombia. Married Carlos Gabriel ALVAREZ MELO
- Maximiliano BERDUGO, Colombia. Family comes from Sabanalarga, Atlantico, Colombia
which is a little town in the north of Colombia (close to Cartagena), and there are so many Berdugos there (hundreds probably), is the biggest family in that town, actually they are the leaders of the town.
- Pedro BERDUGO m. Inocencia RUEDA.
They lived in Zapatoca, Santander, Colombia.
- Cyrus BERDUGO
- Gabriel BERDUGO m. Roselia MENDOZA.
They lived in Zapatoca, Santander, Colombia.
- Ernesto BERDUGO m. Imelda DUARTE.
They live in Barranquilla, Colombia.
- Geovanni BERDUGO firstname.lastname@example.org
married Esther Perez LUZ.
They live in Barranquilla, Colombia.
- Nini Johanna BERDUGO.
- Horacio BERDUGO
- Libardo BERDUGO
- Domingo BERDUGO
- Mario BERDUGO
- Reinaldo BERDUGO
- Alvaro BERDUGO
- Alfanso BERDUGO
- Socorro BERDUGO
- Imelda BERDUGO
- Trinidad BERDUGO
- Pedro BERDUGO immigrated from Columbia to US.
- Jairo BERDUGO
- Jason BERDUGO (Mount Pleasant High School Soccer Team)
- Karen BERDUGO (Mount Pleasant High School Debate
Ygnacia Inez BERDUGO married (11 January 1824, San Diego) Jose de la Trinidad Duarto
Note that there also seems to be
town in Oregon named BERDUGO and a
Philipino motion picture entitled
Agnes BERDUGO, orchestra conductor,
Soiree romantique. Symphonie. No. 4. Concerto pour piano. Ouverture Italienne a Alger.
- Alegra BERDUGO (b. Meknes) married DAYAN.
Contact: Alegra's grandson Michael DAYAN
- Diamente BERDUGO (b. around 1830's Meknes) married Jerusalem AZOULAY
- daughter married ?? ZECRI
- Yehouda Judas Leon AZOULAY. Contact his descendant Olivier Sudre
sudre at earthlink.net
- Armand AZOULAY married ?? Ben Said.
- Eliyahu BERDUGO
- Rabbi Hanan BERDUGO (b. Meknes 1878) married to Luna Hakim, later moved to Egypt and
later to Ramle Israel. Rabbi in Alexandria
- Diamante BERDUGO living in Haifa
- Rahel BERDUGO living in Haifa
- Eli BERDUGO living in Haifa (now deceased)
- Flore BERDUGO living in Milano
- Allegra Freha BERDUGO living
in Vancouver. Married Abdou (Armand) DAYAN.
- Isaac BERDUGO (b. 3 July 1920 Meknes, d. Nov 1982 Miami, Florida). Lived in Tangiers.
Contact: Isaac BERDUGO's grandson Isaac Benmergui BERDUGO
IB1040 at students.law.miami.edu
- Dr. Felix (Messod) BERDUGO (lives in Spain)
Michael BERDUGO m. Hadass YOSSIFON
daughter of Lea BLAU and Binyamin Beni YOSSIFON
son of Zeev Yosskowitz YOSSIFON (d. 1977) and
Hadassa ROSENSHTRAUCH (1896-1962)
daughter of Michael Eliahu ROSENSHTRAUCH and
Lea KAMINER (d. 1851 Skryhiczyn)
daughter of Baruch HaLevi KAMINER (1826-1936) and
Bluma ROTENBERG (b. 1830).
- Simon BERDUGO (from Tangiers, Morrocco)
- Ephraim BERDUGO (from Tangiers, Morrocco)
- Albert BERDUGO, Nice, France
- Abraham BERDUGO, buried in Rabat. Listed as a saint in Culte des Saints et
Pélerinages Judéo-Musulmans au Maroc.
- Yahya (or Hiyya) BERDUGO (b. Meknes, d. 1617 Fes?)
son of Aharon BERDUGO.
Yahya was rabbi in Meknes, and moved to Fez where he
endorsed an ordinance in 1605. Following, persecutions he
left for Tetuan in 1909 and was nominated dayan there in 1614.
Author of commentairies on the bible.
- Mordecai BERDUGO
- Rabbi Joseph BERDUGO (1802-1854) dayyan in
Meknes was a scholar
whose works include a lexicon of Hebrew grammatical roots and
their derivatives Ketonet Yosef (3 vols, 1922-43).
Other works are unpublished. Possibly the father of the Joseph
BERDUGO who wrote the attestation
that the BERDUGO family descends from King David.
- Jacob BERDUGO (d. 1901) was an av bet din in
- Moshe BERDUGO (b. Meknes) married Zohara (daughter of Dona ELFASSI).
- Eli BERDUGO lives in Toronto
- Shalom (Charlo) BERDUGO lives in Toronto
- Raphael BERDUGO lives in Toronto
- Meir BERDUGO lives in Haifa
- Mordechai BERDUGO lives in Haifa
- Ruti BERDUGO married Steve YOUNKER
- Denise (Dina) BERDUGO lives in Haifa
- Annie (Hana) BERDUGO lives in Haifa
- Gadi BERDUGO lives in Haifa
- Leah BERDUGO lives in Carmiel
- Moshe BERDUGO, possibly
descendant of Rabbi Aba BERDUGO.
- Yehouda BERDUGO, sang CD album
Chants liturgiques juifs
- Yekutiel BERDUGO (possibly the same as the founder of branch C above)
- Rabbi Petahya BERDUGO (d. 1820). Decided that aliyah was no longer a religious
obligation due to the dangers involved. This danger disappeared over the following 15
years due to the cessation of pirate activities by Sale (1815) and Algeria (1830, with French conquest).
- Staff Sgt. (Res.) Asher BERDUGO, 22, of Kiryat Bialik; Sgt.
Ashraf SHIBLI, 20, of Shibli; and Cpl. (Res.) Ya'acov TURGEMAN of
Rishon Lezion were killed in an ambush along the Jordan River
north of Jericho by terrorists who infiltrated from Jordan on 26 June 1996.
- Prof. J. BERDUGO
- Alberto BERDUGO born in Tangers, lives in Paris.
After studying at the Yeshiva of Tangers, he became an advisor of
the Sultan Adboul Aziz, and then chief minister of the all powerful
Pacha of Marrakesh El Glaoui who recommended him as advisor
to his protege the ephemeral Sultan Moulay Ben Arafa (1954-1955).
- Moshe BERDUGO
(b. Meknes) who had three brothers and a sister Rivka BERDUGO (d. 2003
Tiberius) m. ZRAAD.
- Jacques BERDUGO, businessman in Paris. One of the founders
and administrators of the Rambam Center in Paris (international
research center and cultural center
for Moroccan jews).
- Marie BERDUGO married Tamarie. Member of Kibbutz Dorot
in the northern negev for over 30 years. Teacher in her home city of
Meknes. She was a founder and pioneer in the Haloutzic Dror-Habonim
movement in Morocco.
- Thomas BERDUGO (b. El Salvador). His son was Colonel Jose Angel BERDUGO Huezo.
Contact: Jose's granddaughter Angie BERDUGO
and grandson Maurico BERDUGO
in Costa Rica.
- Simha BERDUGO (d. 1996) great-grandmother of Clara SADON
wife of Meir DUKHAN
- Social Security Death Index Records:
|A BERDUGO||24 Oct 1955||15 Jan 1995||11772 (Patchogue, Suffolk, NY)|| (No Location Given)||111-60-9949||New York (Between 1977 and 1978)|
|Alexandrin BERDUGO||19 Jan 1908||Apr 1979|| (No Location Given)||93702 (Fresno, Fresno, CA)||567-64-6321||California (1962)|
|Henry BERDUGO||8 Jan 1930||20 Feb 1994||91770 (Monterey Park, Los Angeles, CA)|| (No Location Given)||571-70-4460||California (1963)|
|Julia BERDUGO||9 Jan 1915||11 Mar 1988||94559 (Napa, Napa, CA)|| (No Location Given)||569-30-7247||California (Before 1951)|
|Leonidas BERDUGO||28 Dec 1899||Jun 1986||07509 (Paterson, Passaic, NJ)|| (No Location Given)||154-50-3774||New Jersey (1971)|
|Lisandro BERDUGO||8 Jun 1931||25 May 1991|| (No Location Given)|| (No Location Given)||554-68-1086||California (1963)|
|Maria BERDUGO||25 Feb 1914||Feb 1985||07501 (Paterson, Passaic, NJ)|| (No Location Given)||156-48-1507||New Jersey (1970)|
|Mary BERDUGO||23 May 1909||15 Mar 1997||92139 (San Diego, CA)||92139 (San Diego, CA)||564-03-3422||California (Before 1951)|
|Ofelia BERDUGO||26 Feb 1909||18 Sep 1995||90660 (Pico Rivera, Los Angeles, CA)|| (No Location Given)||552-35-6825||California (1975)|
|Rafael BERDUGO||11 Aug 1905||Nov 1971||94122 (San Francisco, San Francisco, CA)|| (No Location Given)||569-30-7246|
- Family trees listed at Beth Hatefutsoth (Museum of the Jewish
Diaspora). For additional information contact:
bhgnlgy at post.tau.ac.il.
- 412, Contact: Mira SHARON, Kibbutz LAVI
- Mazal Tov Vaninu 1800-1880
- 647, Contact: Daniel TOLEDANO
- Adi, Amram, Daniela, Eden, Elie,
Esther, Guila, Iris, Isaac,
Orly, Simona, Yogev, Yolande
- 782+, Contact: Julius MARYMOR,
- Jacqueline b. 1958 Meknes, Rahamin
- 1623, Contact: Prof. Robert LESS, Kinderhook, New York.
- Flora b. 1983,
- Francisco VERDUGO (b. around 1855 near Tucson, Arizona)
- Rafael VERDUGO became the mayor of the town of
Imuris Sonora, Mexico. Enjoyed playing
Violin for family and friends.
Once traveled from Imuris Sonora, Mexico near the Arizona border
all the way to Los Angeles, California
in a to visit other VERUDGO relatives living in California.
A journey that took almost 4 months.
His historic wagon is still preserved today in a musuem in \
Southern California. He married
Francisca YANEZ from Phoenix, Arizona and had 14 children.
- Benjamin VERDUGO
- Carlos Rafael VERDUGO (b. 1915 Nogales, Sonora, Mexico).
He married Dolores Hernandez and they had 8 children.
- Carlos VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
- Damaris VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
married Armando JUAREZ.
- Sariel Armando JUAREZ
- Juan JUAREZ married Elizabeth OCHOA
- Matthew JUAREZ
- Celeste JUAREZ
- Eliasiv JUAREZ
- Dolores VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
- Noemi VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
married Arquimedes RAMIREZ
- Charles Abraham RAMIREZ (b. Los Angeles, California)
email@example.com Peruvian Pan-Flute musician
and Web Designer and Lives in San Antonio.
Thanks to Charlies for information on this branch of the
- Moses RAMIREZ married Marissa MARTINEZ.
Son: James Thomas RAMIREZ.
- Joshua RAMIREZ
- Daniel RAMIREZ
- Rafael VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico) has two
children from two marriages.
- Christina VERDUGO COLON
(b. Los Angeles, California)
- Rafael Arim VERDUGO (b. Phoenix, Arizona)
- Gamaliel VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
- Daniel VERDUGO
- Pricila VERDUGO
- Issac VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
- Eunice VERDUGO (b. Imuris, Sonora, Mexico)
- Adolfina VERDUGO
- Noemi VERDUGO
- Anolfo VERDUGO
- Gamaliel VERDUGO
- Guadalupe VERDUGO
- Angela Ester Fidelina VERDUGO
- six more children
- Jose Miguel Carrera VERDUGO came to Chili from Spain during the 1700s.
Paramount in liberating Chili from Spaniards. Was executed along with two brothers
by political rivals. Family never hid their Jewish origin.
- Joaquín Simón VERDUGO was born circa 1757 at the Villa del Fuente, Sonora, son of Juan VERDUGO and María
Ygnacia Armenta. At age 20 he was a farmer, five feet two inches tall, a Roman Catholic, had chestnut brown hair
and eyebrows and black eyes. Joaquín enlisted for 10 years at the Tucson Presidio on 12 July 1777. His enlistment
was witnessed by Corporal Francisco Espinosa and soldier José Urena.
Joaquín was married prior to 1782/1783 to
He was a soldier at the Presidio on 24 December 1783. At the time he had an 83 peso debit
in his account.
Joaquín was promoted to Carbineer on 1 April 1790. In 1791 he had a 56 peso debt and in 1792 a
50 peso credit in his account.
He was promoted to Corporal on 9 October 1794. On 15 December 1800 he was
given a reward for 20 years of service, having been in the army for 23 years, five months, and four days.
in Tucson in February 1802.
He was a Sergeant on 27 July 1804, witnessing enlistment papers.
Joaquín was an
invalid in 1816. He died from natural causes on 19 November 1816 in Tucson.
Joaquín Simón VERDUGO and Gertrudis ESCALANTE were the parents of one child:
- José Gabriel VERDUGO was born circa 1782-1783 in Tucson.
At age 18, José was five ft two inches tall and a Roman Catholic. He had black hair and
eyebrows, brown eyes, dark red skin, a sharp nose, and was beardless. He enlisted for 10 years on 23 December 1801
at the Tucson Presidio, his enlistment witnessed by Corporal Cayetano Castro and Soldier Manuel Barrera.
In February 1802 he was present in Tucson.
- Juan VERDUGO was one of three sergeants stationed at the Tucson Presidio in April 1804.
- Romula VERDUGO was an adult living by herself in a civilian household in Tucson in 1831.
- Tomás VERDUGO and María ROMERO were the parents of three children:
Ana Verdugo (b. 1831), Francisco Verdugo (b. 1831),
and Nicolasa Verdugo (b. 1831) married in 1846 to Francisco Ramirez
- Verdugos living in Spain:
- R. Mates Verdugo (Vigo, Pontevedra)
- J. Serrano Verdugo (Vigo, Pontevedra)
- Elena Isabel Pernas Verdugo (Vigo, Pontevedra)
- J. Manuel Verdguo Paez (Cadez)
Daniel E. LOEB,