Joseph BOTBOL (b. 1861, d. 1917) married Robida COHEN.
Joseph BOTBOL had French nationality through his
father as certified by the chief of municipal services of Fez, Morrocco
(20 July 1928).
Joseph and his brother Haim were elected to the 15 member delegation which
represented the victims of the Tritel (lit. "events") of Fez in April 1912.
Robida was killed during the Tritel riots
in 1912. She was shot down while trying
to escape over the rooftops.
Joseph and Robida had three daughters and one son:
- Raphael BOTBOL, civil servant,
married Reine AFLALO. They
had no children.
Freha BOTBOL (b. March 1891)
married Moïse COHEN-SCALI (b. 1886)
- Mzalto BOTBOL. Married Amran MIMRAN.
- Robida MIMRAN
- Sim'ha MIMRAN married Jacob BOTBOL.
One boy, one girl.
- Gracia MIMRAN
- Isaac MIMRAN (lives in Israel)
- Yacoth BOTBOL (b. 1899) married Eliahou AMSILI (d.). Four sons,
- Joseph AMSILI
- Janine AMSILI
- Roberte AMSILI
- Emile AMSILI
- Christianne AMSILI married Robert BENSOUSSAN. Montreal.
- Philippe BENSOUSSAN
- Stephane BENSOUSSAN married Hannah
- Karen BENSOUSSAN
- Jacques (Jacky) AMSILI, Pediatrician in San Antonio (d. 1998)
married. They have three children.
Daniel E. LOEB,