Philip WERTHEIMER (b. Bayreuth, d. 8 Aug. 1810 Bayreuth) married
Eleanor (Ella) SECKEL (d. 3 Dec. 1751 Bayreuth)
- Isak WERTHEIMER m. Cheile BELLAK. 6 children.
- Recha (Rosalie) WERTHEIMER (d. 25 Dec. 1834)
m. Siegmund GLEISDORFER (b. 4 Feb. 1770, d. 9 Feb. 1835)
- Sofie (Sophie) GLEISDORFER (b. 20 Nov. 1810
REGENSBURG, d. 8 Feb. 1862)
m. Hermann COHEN (d. 1869) who remarried his cousin
- Eduard COHEN (b. 22 June 1838 Hanover, d. 12 Dec. 1910 Frankfurt)
married Ida KUHN (b. 12 Oct. 1853 Cincinanati, d. 15 Jan. 1930 Konigstein)
daughter of Abraham KUHN (b. 1819 Ohio, d. 30 May 1892) and Regine.
Emilie (Mimi) COHEN (b. 26 July 1877 Vienna) m.
(b. 5 Oct. 1863 Berlin, d. 12 Aug. 1938 Zurich), egyptologist who discovered the
bust of Queen Nefertiti.
Ludwig's brother Georg BORCHARDT (d. 1943 Auschwitz, Holocaust)
was a famous Berlin author in the early part of the 20th century,
who wrote under the pen name Georg HERMANN.
Thanks to Peter ROTHSCHILD email@example.com
great-grandson of Georg for information on this branch of the
- Sophie COHEN (b. 1 Mar. 1881, d. 13 May 1933 Frankfurt)
- Edwin COHEN (b. 29 Apr. 1887, d. 10 Mar. 1888)
- Albert COHEN (b. 18 Feb. 1890, d. 27 Feb. 1890)
- Ella COHEN (b. 7 Mar. 1843 Hanover, d. 19 Feb. 1912 Munich)
married Edwin OPPLER (b. 18 June 1831 Oels, d. 6 Sep. 1880 Hanover)
- Dr. Siegmund (Sigmund) COHEN (b. 3 Jul. 1837 Hanover, d. 21 Feb. 1878 Mentone)
- David WERTHEIMER
- Salomon WERTHEIMER m. Zipporah ??
- Seckel WERTHEIMER m. Eveline ??
- Wolf WERTHEIMER m. Hanna ??. Their two daughters married
into the SCHWABACHER and KITZINGER families.
- Jonathan WERTHEIMER
- Judit WERTHEIMER m. Morris BELLAK
- Cicilie WERTHEIMER m. ?? KONIGSWORTER
- Moses WERTHEIMER m. Therese ??
- Esther WERTHEIMER m. David SECKEL. 1 child.
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: