Franziska Franzi Fanny WOLF (b.
1831 Eisenstadt, d. 12 Aug. 1884 Vienna) daughter of Loeb Leopold WOLF married
Emanuel POLLAK (b. 1823 Eisenstadt, d. 27 Feb. 1890 Vienna)
They had five children
- Wilhelm POLLAK (b. 18 Nov. 1853 Vienna, d. 4 May 1910 Vienna) married
(12 Nov. 1884) Berta VOGEL
(b. 16 Aug. 1865 Vienna, d. Edlach, Austria)
- Franz POLLAK (b. 21 Mar. 1886 Vienna, d. 17 Sep. 1966 Moedling,
Austria) married Stephanie SEIFERT-DEWALD
(b. 2 Aug. 1894 Vienna, d. 13 Aug. 1969 Basel, Switzerland)
- Elisabeth Liesl POLLAK married Agust WILD
(b. 11 Nov. 1893 Switzerland, d. 8 June 1969 Basel, Switzerland)
- Vivian WILD (Suter) married Bob STRAUCH.
Son: Frank Milton STRAUCH
- Victor Emanuel POLLAK (b. 8 Feb. 1891 Vienna, d. 26 Dec. 1958 Sydney,
Australia) married (8 Feb. 1914) Nelly Elsamarie SALOMONS
(b. 6 May 1890 Vienna, d. 4 Feb. 1989 Australia)
- Wilhelm Will POLLAK (b. 29 Feb 1914 [impossible???] Vienna, d. 31
July 1991 Australia)
- Felix POLLAK married Eileen Millicent FREEMAN
- Diane Mary POLLAK married Paul GRAHAM
Diane Mary POLLAK remarried Neville WHITING
- Marne Anne GRAHAM married Michael Bernard
Madaline Louise WOOD,
Alexander POLLAK WOOD
- Deidre Maree GRAHAM
Diane Mary POLLAK remarried
- Damon John WHITING married Raelene PRESTON. Children:
Bohden PRESTON-WHITING, Adelle Louis WHITING
- Nicholas Alexander WHITING
- Fritz POLLAK (b. 26 Mar. 1920 Vienna, d. 13 Nov. 1920 Vienna)
- John Kurt POLLAK married (1949) Audrey LUDVIGSEN
(b. 3 July 1928 Mosman, Australia, d. 16 June 1992 Australia).
- Linsey POLLAK
Australian musician, instrument maker, composer, musical director
and community music facilitator.
- Liesl POLLAK
- Jennifer POLLAK (twin of
- Anna POLLAK (twin of Jennifer)
- Therese POLLAK (b. 1855 Vienna, d. 1901) married (1873) Dr. Ignatz DEUTSCH
(b. 1844 Pressburg)
- Hermann (DEUTSCH) DERI (b. 27 June 1874 Pressburg, d. London, U.K.) married
(1912) Bella ALTEN
(b. 31 June 1877 Zaraczewo, d. 31 Dec. 1962)
- Marianne DEUTSCH (b. 10 Sep. 1875 Pressburg, d. 1939 or 1940) married
(7 Nov. 1897) Karl KLEMPERER (b. 8 Feb. 1866 Tabor). Daughter:
Dr. Edith KLEMPERER
(b. 9 Aug. 1898 Vienna)
- Emil (DEUTSCH) DERI (b. 16 Dec. 1876 Pressburg)
- Dr. Max (DEUTSCH) DERI (b. 3 Jan. 1878 Pressburg, d. 2 Sep. 1938 Los
Angeles, California, U.S.A.) married twice.
His second wife was Franziska Frances HERZ
(b. 9 Dec. 1880, d. Feb. 1971 Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.)
- Dr. Friedrich (DEUTSCH) DERI (b. 11 Dec. 1883 Pressburg)
- Flora DEUTSCH (b. 31 Dec. 1885 Pressburg, d. Holocaust)
married Dr. TUERKEL
- Sophie POLLAK (b. 26 May 1857 Vienna, d. 27 June 1913) married
(1875) Moritz ENGEL
(b. 15 Jan. 1840 Bonyhad, d. 19 Sep. 1918 Vienna)
- Marguerite ENGEL (b. 3
July 1876 Vienna, d. 1944 Holocaust, Auschwitz) married (30 Sep. 1895) her mother's cousin Isidor STADLER
(b. 9 Oct. 1861 Szombothely, Hungary, d. 1939)
- Irene ENGEL (b. 15 Sep. 1877 Vienna, d. 5 Dec. 1937) married
(27 Jan. 1901) Dr. Emanuel Emul BERSTL (b. 24 Dec. 1865
Pirnitz near Iglau Moravia, d. 9 Oct. 1937 Wiener Nuestadt) .
He had studied law in Vienna and moved, after he had completed his studies to the provincial town of WIENER NEUSTADT in Lower Austria.
For more information contact Gerhard MILCHRAM
gerhard.milchram at jmw.at
curator of the Jüdisches Museum Wien, Vienna, Austria,
author of Heilige Gemeinde Neunkirchen. Eine juedische Heimatgeschichte. Wien 2000.
[Holy community Neunkirchen. A Jewish home story] which has a chapter on
- Marguerite Gritl Therese BERSTL
(b. 7 Jan. 1902 Wr. Neustadt, d. 13 July 1993 New York, U.S.A.) married
& divorced Adolf HOLLY (d. Eger, Bohemia).
Marguerite Gritl Therese BERSTL remarried
(14 Mar. 1933) her relative
Theodor Teddy GOMPERZ
(b. 8 May 1897 Vienna, d. 25 Feb. 1967 St. Barbara, California,
- Fred (Friedrich) Otto (Berstl) BERSTELL (b. 30 June 1905 Wr.
Neustadt, d. 9 May 1996 Staten Island, New York, U.S.A.) married (3
Sep. 1949) Doris
- Mitchell F. BERSTELL married & divorced Dagmara Dagny KRASA.
Daughter: Daria Jean BERSTELL
- Randall Scott BERSTELL married Kathy Lee CLARK. Sons:
Scott F. BERSTELL,
- Dora ENGEL (b. 27 May 1879 Vienna, d. 1944 Holocaust,
Auschwitz) married (26 June 1910) Siegfried JALLOWETZ
(b. 22 Jan. 1866 Gaudenzdorf near Vienna, d. 18 Nov. 1923 Vienna).
Contact: Christoph LIBISCH email@example.com .
www.geocities.com/okouneff for information
about the JALLOWETZ Family.
Dora and her son Joseph have
- Dr. Joseph Joe William (JALLOWETZ) JARVIS (b. 4 June 1911 Vienna, d.
19 Jan. 1996 Sydney, Australia) married (22 Dec. 1936) Gerty STEINER
(b. 23 Aug. 1914 Vienna, d. 26 Oct. 1976 Sydney, Australia).
Dr. Joseph Joe William (JALLOWETZ) JARVIS remarried Herta Lucy
- Hans ENGEL (b. 29 Feb. 1892 Vienna, d. 1935 Vienna)
- Friederrike POLLAK (b. 8 May 1857 Vienna, d. 12 May 1915 Brno,
Czechoslovakia) married (1878) Arnold LOEW-BEER (b. 24 Sep.
1852 Vienna, d. 18 Sep. 1922 Brno, Czechoslovakia).
(Note: Author Michael GROSS wrote
a biography of
Ralph LAUREN, the fashion designer, who is descended from the LOW-BEER family.)
- Felix LOEW-BEER (b. 20 Aug. 1879 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. 30 Oct. 1932
Brno, Czechoslovakia) married (Sep. 1911) Gusti MUENCH
(b. 13 Sep. 1890 Paracin, Serbia, d. 31 Dec. 1975 North Carolina, U.S.A.)
- Herbert LOW-BEER (b. 30 June 1912 Brnenec, Czechoslovakia, d. 27
Feb. 1994 Baildon, U.K.) married Elisabeth ALT (b.
30 Aug. 1911 Vienna, d. 2 Mar. 1989 Leeds, York, U.K.)
- George LOW-BEER (b. 3 June 1916 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. 29 Jan.
1993 Sau Paulo, Brazil) married & divorced Edith HERZFELD
- Jacqueline Jackie Doris LOW-BEER
- Geraldo Ge Felix LOW-BEER
married and divorced (1996) Rose Alexandra LICHTENBERG.
Sons: Bernardo LOW-BEER, Thomas LOW-BEER.
Geraldo Ge Felix LOW-BEER remarried
Gisela de PaulaCosta Vieira DE BRITO.
They live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Elisabeth Eliska LOEW-BEER married Prof. Emil
- Christopher M. CHANLETT married Martha Torula
Children: Emma CHANLETT and Sadi Amelia CHANLETT
- Claudia Kathleen CHANLETT married Dr. Neil PROSE.
Children: Jonathan CHANLETT-PROSE,
- Walter LOEW-BEER (b. 9 May 1881
Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. 8 Nov. 1954 Epson, U.K.) married (12 Feb. 1921
Brno, Czechoslovakia) his relative Alice Bettina STADLER
(b. 24 June 1897 Szombathely, Hungary, d. 9 Feb. 1991 Epson, U.K.)
- Friederike Friedl LOEW-BEER married & divorced Peter R. L. BROWN.
Daughters: Gabrielle Esther BRAWN,
- Dr. Gerhard Gerri Arnold LOW-BEER married & divorced Dr. Leila
Thomas REDDY. Children:
Jonathan Ravi Walter LOW-BEER.
Dr. Naomi Mira LOW-BEER
- Dr. Thomas Tom Stephan LOW-BEER (b. 25 Feb. 1932 Brno,
Czechoslovakia, d. 17 Nov. 2004 United Kingdom, motor accident) married Ann SMITH.
Sons: Daniel Walter LOW-BEER,
N. Jacob LOW-BEER
- August LOEW-BEER (b. 1 May 1883 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. 18 May 1942
Galashiels, Scotland, U.K.) married (30 Apr. 1909) Alice GOTTLIEB
(b. 11 Aug. 1889 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. 21 Dec. 1979 London U.K.)
- Eric Leopold LOW-BEER married Ruth FRIEDMAN
- Barbara Marie LOW-BEER married Alastair DICK. Children:
- Katherine Frances LOW-BEER married William
- Rosemary Joan LOW-BEER married Peter ALLSOP. Son:
Daniel David ALLSOP
- Caroline Augusta LOW-BEER married Simon ROBINSON.
Daughter: Abigail ROBINSON
- Margarethe Friederike Daisy LOEW-BEER married Dr. Karel KOENIG
(b. 1905 Prague, d. 1991 London, U.K.).
Sons: Ivan George KOENIG,
Peter John KOENIG
- Mitzi LOEW-BEER (b. 5 May 1884 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d.
1940-42???) married (Sep. 1911) Dr. Hugo KELLER
(b. 30 July 1875 Cannes, France, d. 1966 or 1967)
- Fritz KELLER (b. 30 Aug 1917 Brno, Czechoslovakia, d. Holocaust,
- Flora POLLAK (b. 1858 Vienna, d. 1884) married Josef GROSNER
Information on this page from Die Familie WOLF, http://www.fpe.ch/stammbaum/dfw.htm
and Alisa SHARON alisa_Sharon at yahoo.com
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: