Rabbi Betzalel LOEWE (d. 1600 Cologne)
was the son of the Maharal of Prague,
Rabbi Judah LOEW.
- Rabbi Schmuel LOEWE (b. 14 Jan. 1576, d. 1655) married Rosa
- daughter LOEWE m. her relative R. Haim CATZ from Posna
(a descendant of the MAHARAL)
- daughter LOEW m. Jacob the son of Rabbi Haim from Hessen
- Rabbi Yehuda LEIB LOEWE (b. 1611, d. 1704)
- Rabbi Moishe LOEWE of Posen (b. 1663, d. around 1736 Minsk)
- Rabbi Schneur ZALMAN LOEWE (b. 1692, d. ~1735)
- Rabbi Boruch Hatzakid LOEWE (b. ~1721, d. ~1790) m. Rivkah
-  Yehuda LEIB
-  Yishai.
Son: Neched Hashearit Yehuda Zeev WOLF
(d. 21 Aug. 1882 Jerusalem).
- Mordechai POISNER (d. 23 Feb. 1823 Kapost)
- Moshe (b. Leozna)
- Sarah m. Yisrael KOZAK
- Akiva FRIDKIN m. the sister of the wife of
Rabbi SEGAL the elder, daughter of Yehuda Leib SEGAL
Rabbi Schneur ZALMAN BORUCHOVITCH
of Liadi (Laydie)
(The Alter Rebbe founder of Chabad) (b. 15 Sep. 1745, d.
1812 or 1813).
Chabad has a publication enumerating his descendants.
- Rabbi Mendel Mark LOEWE (died young) m. Gitel Kitel Sara
- R. Kaufman Yekutiel LOEWE m. Gitl Elisabeth (d. 1618 Prague)
- Lift LOEWE (d. 1613 Prague) m. Rabbi Pinhas HOROWITZ (d. 3.11.1653 Prague). They had no children. Rabbi Pinhas remarried.
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: