Modl Markus LATZKO married
Nanette (Netti) Ester SCHROETER (b. 3 November 1796,
d. 3 November 1890 Vienna). Nanette was buried (perhaps?) at the Vienna
Zentralfriedhof, Jewish Section Gate 1, 5b-1-1.
- Juliane (Julie) LATZKO (b. 22 July 1833, d. 6 Feb. 1912)
first married Mr. or Dr. RICHTER.
After she was widowed, Juliane LATZKO
married (20 Sep. 1853) her late husband's doctor, Dr. Simon KATSER or KATSCHER
(b. 1810, d. 7 Dec. 1893).
- Max KATSER (b. 1853, d. 19 Nov. 1929)
- Heinrich KATSER (b. 1856, d. 15 May 1922) m. Etelka.
- Stella KATSER m. Otto REIK
- Hugo KATSER
- Rosa(lia) KATSER (b. 14 May 1858, d. 27 Dec. 1921) married
Josef SCHLENKER. They had 10 children, of whom one died immediately after birth and two as schoolboys. The children who lived on were:
- Margerethe KATSER (b. 11 Jan. 1883, d. 9 Jan. 1954) m.
Adolf LICHTSCHEIN (b. 23 Dec. 1870, d. 1942)
- Joseph LICHTSCHEIN (b. 12 Aug.l 1912, d. 21 July 2005),
changed name to LAMBERT on emigration to the United States,
m. Rochelle HABERMAN (b. 24 Dec. 1920).
- Ruth Doris LAMBERT, married to ? GOLDSTEIN,
then to Henry S. HARRISON, they have two children:
- Kate HARRISON (b. 30 Jan. 1979), married to Barry MUCHNICK.
Son: Sterling MUCHNICK (b. 23 Feb. 2011)
- H. Alex HARRISON (b. 20 Apr. 1983)
- Adina Michelle LAMBERT (b. 10 Sep. 1947) m. Michael PLISKIN. They have two daughters:
- Abby Ilyse PLISKIN (b. 8 Feb. 1972) m. Brian GORDON.
Sons: Noam GORDON (b. 2000), Adam GORDON (b. 2004) and Levi Joseph (b. 6 Apr. 2010)
- Lisa Beth PLISKIN (b. 29 July 1975) m.
Muhamed ISMAEL. Son: Gabriel Mahdi ISMAEL (b. 7 Mar. 2011)
- Juliane LICHTSCHEIN ( 19 February 1918- 29 September 2002)
married Dr. Ernest J. WHEELER (b. London).
- Trevor WHEELER (b. 9 Feb. 1955 adopted) m. Christine BUCKLES
- Paul WHEELER (b. 2 June 1956) m. Pamela VAGINNI. Twin daughters:
Alyssa WHEELER and Erika WHEELER (b. 15 Feb. 2003).
- Felix KATSER (b. 1886, d. 1931) m. Regina (Gina) EICHNER
- Theodora (Dora) KATSER (b. 26 Feb. 1889, d. holocaust 1942 concentration camp)
m. Paul UNBEREIT, remarried Otto FREIBERGER.
- Ernest Simon KATSER (b. 11 Feb. 1894, d. 10 Jan. 1963)
m. Fränzi Margot ISRAEL (b. 4 Sep. 1902, d. 28 June 1996)
- Eva Ines SCHLENKER (b. 30 Nov. 1926)
- Michel Felix SCHLENKER email@example.com (b. 1940 France)
married Claire SCHNAIDER (b. 1940 France).
They are both retired professors of physics at the
Technical University of Grenoble, France.
They live in the suburbs of Grenoble. Thanks to Michel for information on this branch of
the family tree.
- Martine Cecile SCHLENER (b. 7 Aug. 1965) and her companion
Patrick BONHOMME have three children: Sarah BONHOMME (b. 17 Jan. 1999),
Anais BONHOMME (b. 7 Aug. 2001) and Jonathan BONHOMME (b. 14 Sep. 2006).
- Jean-Marc Ernest SCHLENKER (b. 31 May 1968) m.
Tiphanie JAMMES. Daughter: Lisea SCHLENKER (b. 19 Jan. 2011).
- Philippe David SCHLENKER (b. 19 June 1971)
- Paula KATSER (b. 8 Jan. 1896, d. 29 Sep. 1982) who late in life married
- Johanna (Hanna) KATSER (b. 1 Mar. 1898, d. 7 Oct. 1979) was briefly married
to Walter REININGER.
- Helene KATSER (b. 19 Jan. 1902, d. 17 Nov. 1985) married Dr. FISCHL.
Remarried Erwin SCHUETZEL.
- Jeannette KATSER (b. 22 Feb. 1862, d. 8 July 1934)
- Moritz KATSER (b. 27 Sep. 1866, d. 16 July 1943) married
Else GUTTMANN. They had four children:
- Nora KATSER (b. 1895, d. Jan. 1981) m. Paul NATHAN, pediatrician.
Changed name to NORTON after emigration to England.
- Stefannie KATSER (b. 1897, d. 1966) m. Ernst BRANDL.
Remarried Werner OLSEN.
- Lilli KATSER (twin b. 1 Oct. 1898, d. Holocaust, concentration camp),
doctorate in political science
- Annie KATSER (twin b. 1 Oct. 1898, d. Holocaust, concentration camp),
doctorate in agriculture.
- Leni Leonora LATZKO (b. 1 May 1826 Waag-NEUSTADTl,
d. 5 Dec 1867 Vienna) married
Wilhelm Isak Wolf Ritter VON GUTTMAN
(13 Aug 1826 Leipnik -17 May
1895 Vienna), brother of
David Ritter VON GUTTMAN,
both sons of Marcus GUTMANN and Dobresch SPIRA-FRAENKEL.
- Berthold Ritter VON GUTMANN (18 Aug 1856-14 Sep 1932)
- Max Ritter VON GUTMANN (28 Nov 1857 Vienna-2 Apr 1930 Vienna) married
- Eleonora VON GUTMANN married
- Elsa VON GUTMANN
- Ernst Ritter VON GUTMANN
- Leni VON GUTMANN married
Leo Freiherr VON HAUPT-STUMMER.
Children: Ernst Freiherr VON HAUPT-STUMMER, Eleonora Freiin
- Wolfgang Ritter VON GUTMANN
- Rosa VON GUTMANN
- Adolf Abraham Ha-COHEN LATZKO (1824 Vagujhely-4 Jul 1911)
married Adele (Adi) WOLF (1836 Eisenstadt-20 Oct 1870 Eisenstadt)
- Hermann LATZKO married Therese POLLAK
- Sidonie LATZKO married her father's cousin
Anton von LATZKO (aka. Antal Laczkó de Vágujhely)
- Max Moritz LATZKO married
- Heinrich LATZKO married
- Bernhard LATZKO
Sofie LATZKO (b. 10 Dec 1839 Waag-NEUSTADTl, d. 21 Jul 1902 Vienna) married
David Ritter VON GUTTMANN (b. 2 Dec 1834, d. 14 May 1912)
a brother of Wilhelm Isak WOLF Ritter VON GUTTMANN.
The Baroness Sophie VON GUTMANN is referred to in Elliott Arnold's,
Deep in My Heart (New York:
1949). This is the biography of famed operetta composer
Sigmund ROMBERG (1887-1951).
- Dr. Ludwig Ritter VON GUTMANN (3 Mar 1860-15 Oct 1900) married (23 Dec 1888 in Petersburg)
Mathilde Freiin von Guenzburg (1 Nov 1866-26 Feb 1917)
- Helene VON GUTMANN (12 Mar 1897-21 Dec 1921)
married Sep 1916
Dr. med Agust REYER
- Harrald REYER (b. 21 Jul 1918 Vienna) married (15 May 1954 Castel Gandolfo)
Renata Renee VON PLANKER-KLAPSS (b. 21 Feb 1932 Madrid)
- Riccardo REYER (b. 1 Jun 1954 Rom) married (17 May 1980 Kottingbrunn)
(b. 2 Jun 1960 Baden bei Vienna)
- Iris Annabella REYER (b. 6 Jun 1955 Vienna).
Daughter: Roswitha Nadja REYER
(b. 15 Aug 1974 Moedling)
- Yvonne Maria REYER (b. 20 Sep 1958 Vienna)
- Alexander REYER (b. 9 Mar 1962 Klagenfurt)
Dr. jur. Wilhelm Ritter VON GUTMANN (28 Sep 1889-6 Mar 1966)
married (6 Apr 1911) Hedwig Freiin Frydmann VON PRAWY
(9 Nov 1889 Vienna-1960 Vienna)
- Hans Emil Ritter VON GUTMANN (b. 9 Nov 1891 Vienna, d. 12 Aug 1937 Vienna) married (8 Dec 1915 Vienna)
Reise Rositta WIENER
(b.14 Apr 1882 Tarnopol)
- Margarethe VON GUTMANN (22 May 1893-15 Jul 1936 married
Otto KRAUSE (29 Jan 1883 Budapest - Argentina).
Otto divorced Margarethe to marry a famous opera singer,
Lotte LEHMAN. He followed her around the world and his children
remained in Vienna with Margarethe. Margarethe's
family was very wealthy and influential in Vienna prior to 1938.
(This has been documented in the German book
FRIEDMANN, GUTMANN, LIEBEN, MANDL, STRAKOSCH... by Marie-Theres ARNBOM.)
The children were barely able to escape the Nazis with help from
Lotte LEHMAN. Otto KRAUSE died soon after they escaped.
Lotte LEHMAN tried to help Minon and her brothers in the
- Manon KRAUSE.
- Peter KRAUSE
- several sons
- Robert Jizchok Ritter VON GUTMANN
(b. 8 Apr 1895, d. 13 Feb 1897)
- Klarissa VON GUTMANN (b. 28 Aug 1899, d. 22 Mar 1966) married
Ferdinand Karl HIEFER.
Contact: Great-granddaughter Lexi BEACH firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucia VON GUTMANN married
- Lilly VON GUTMANN married
- Rosa LATZKO married Jonas BRAUN
- Irma VON GUTMANN married (1890) Sigwart Freiherr Mayer-Ketschendorf
Information about this branch of the family tree
from Alisa SHARON alisa_Sharon at yahoo.com, and
Wolf-Erich ECKSTEIN, and Michel Felix SCHLENKER email@example.com
Daniel E. LOEB,