Meir BERDUGO (son of Yikutiel) had only one son. His name was Moïse.
Moïse (Moshe) BERDUGO married
Dinah HAZAN (Dona HASSAN).
Annah (Annette) BERDUGO m.
Shalom (Charles) BERDUGO
- Yossef BERDUGO son of Moïse BERDUGO
son of Meir BERDUGO
- Yikotiel BERDUGO
- Haïm BERDUGO
- Moïse BERDUGO
- Raphael BERDUGO son of Moïse BERDUGO son of Meir BERDUGO
- Yitzhak BERDUGO
- Mimoun BERDUGO
- Meir BERDUGO son of Moïse son of Meir
- Pinhas BERDUGO (b. Mekness 1922)
son of Moïse son of Meir
married Margalit BERDUGO.
Pinchas is a retired chief cook of the Hebrew University,
in Jerusalem (Koreh Hadorot St. 11/5 , Talpiot, Jerusalem.
Phone # (02) 711-342)
He used to be a tailor, making traditional Moroccan clothes
(Kaftans) while living in Mekness, Morocco. He always was a Cantor (Chazan)
in synagogues, in Morocco as well as in Jerusalem. About twelve years ago
retired, and soon after that he had a triple heart bypass surgery. At
this point he spends most of his time studying in a near-by synagogue in
Talpiot, and enjoying his children and grandchildren.
Margalite is a wonderful warm person. She worked
most of her life hard to raise her eight children. Her formal education is
of sixth grade, but her intelligence and knowledge will surpass any college
graduate. After all her children left home (got married), she
decided to go back to school to study Hebrew, Bible, Math, and
especially English. Her English is excellent, she writes and reads very well.
I guess her motivation was, so she can communicate with her American
- Jacob BERDUGO (b. Meknes, 14 July 1950) (Israeli Air Force since 1968,
just retired as Colonel in charge of the Air Force technical school). During
his service he studied Electrical engineering at the Technion, in
and his family just moved last summer to a new large single house twenty
minutes from Jerusalem. Married Esther (b. 1956).
- Liron BERDUGO, Born October 3, 1979
- Galit BERDUGO, Born August 18, 1983
- Pinchas BERDUGO, Born October 21, 1985
- Abner BERDUGO, Born May 7, 1988
- Ester BERDUGO (unmarried, lives in Jerusalem, account for
- Avraham (Albert) BERDUGO
(b. Meknes 26 October 1953).
Source of information for this part of the family tree.
After serving in Army in Israel and studying Computer
Engineering in college, he came to the US in 1979 to
continue his study in Robotics. He goes to Israel once a
year to visit his family, and once every two years his
wife and my kids come with him. He met his wife
(b. Trenton, New Jersey 7 November 1952, Geriatric social worker)
in Israel before coming to the US. In 1980, they got
married in Jerusalem. currently he designs Avionics and
Telemetry systems for aircraft.
- Dinah BERDUGO (b. 29 July 1955, Meknes) is a Criminologist
working in the Israeli Police in Jerusalem. Married Roni Marom (b. 6 December 1952,
- Noah BERDUGO, December 9 1982
- Yifat BERDUGO, June 10 1984
- Lihi BERDUGO, January 9 1988
- Inbar BERDUGO, January 6 1989
- David BERDUGO (b. 15 December 1957, Meknes) married
Annie BENAMRAM (b. 23 September 1959,
granddaughter of mother's sister Simi BERDUGO). Lives in
Paris since 1981. Ran Kosher restaurant in Paris.
Now lives in Israel.
- Dana BERDUGO, August 2 1982
- Johan BERDUGO, February 15 1988
- Keren BERDUGO
- Yitzchak BERDUGO (b. 5 April 1958, Meknes). Israel army since age 18.
Married Tami (b. 24 November 1960,
Israel). Nikaragua Street 3, Kiriat
Menahem, Jerusalem. Tel: (02) 413-997
- Elad, July 25 1980
- Pinchas BERDUGO, August 19 1982
- Avi BERDUGO, December 3 1987
- Miriam BERDUGO
- Maurice BERDUGO (b. 13 June 1960 Meknes) married Ronit
(b. 5 April 1962
Israel). Handy-man of the family. Anybody that
has a problem fixing in the house or car, can count on
Maurice to take care
of it. Maurice is a car Machanic, he has just bought a
big car garage in
January near his parents in Jerusalem.
- Mazel BERDUGO (b. 8 October 1962, Meknes) (School teacher)
married Fredy FREUNDLICH (b. 4
January 1961, US, very orthodox family).
They now live in Israel.
- Yael FREUNDLICH, October 16 1987
- Tamar FREUNDLICH, June 22 1989
- Jonathan FREUNDLICH
- Danielle FREUNDLICH, November 1996
Daniel E. LOEB,