LOEB family tree
How you can help...
There are many ways you can help:
- Please check to see if you are connected to the family tree. If you
are please verify your information, and send me all corrections and
additions. I mean to include all descendants (sons and daughters) and
their spouses. Information about listed people should include:
- date/place of birth/marriage/death/immigration,
- current place of residence,
- references to works by or about the person,
- email addresses,
- personal home pages or other relevant URLS,
- small images, ...
- Even if you do not see a connection, you may wish to provide a blurb
in the format I use for my "Other Loeb" or "Other BERDUGO" or "Other
OPPENHEIMER" ... sections. This might help someone else find a
- Also, please send any additional materials suitable for inclusion in
the CD-ROM version of the family tree. Contact me
- You can use the Mind It interface to see if new information appears
on your branch. You can then double check the information I have been
- If you know how to write HTML, I would be happy to have you take over
your branch of the tree. You could either create your own website under
your own control and we would include reciprocating links, or you could
send me the pages to include on my site. Either way this would be a big
help in sharing the workload with me.
- I would also appreciate your help in updating the index
last names. If you are interested, I'll tell you what needs to be
- If you do not know HTML, I am happy to receive information in any
format including regular mail. However, often the most convenient is any
kind of electronic format, especially if it is arranged similar to the
format I use.
- If you are send me a correction of an existing page, please be sure
to include the context by indicating the page you are referring to.
Perhaps you could make your corrections to my text in a contrasting
color so that they stand out.
- I am not asking for financial support or marketing any product.
However, I am including links to Amazon
for all the books referred to on the family tree. I earn up to 15% on
purchases through these links. I earn 5% on any purchase through this
With a little more effort, this can go up to 15% if after locating the
item you wish to purchase, you edit the URL by deleting everything after
the 10 digit ASIN code, and replacing it with /loebfamilytree.
Contact me for details about this.
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: