LOEB family tree
How you can help...
There are many ways you can help:
- Please check to see if you are connected to the family tree.
If you are please verify your information, and send me all corrections and additions.
I mean to include all descendants (sons and daughters) and their spouses.
Information about listed people should include:
- date/place of birth/marriage/death/immigration,
- current place of residence,
- references to works by or about the person,
- email addresses,
- personal home pages or other relevant URLS,
- small images, ...
- Even if you do not see a connection, you may wish to provide a blurb
in the format I use for my "Other Loeb" or "Other BERDUGO" or "Other
OPPENHEIMER" ... sections. This might help someone else find a connection.
- Also, please send any additional materials suitable for inclusion in
the CD-ROM version of the family tree. Contact me for details.
- You can use the Mind It interface to see if new information appears on your branch.
You can then double check the information I have been given.
- If you know how to write HTML, I would be happy to have you take over
your branch of the tree. You could either create your own website under your
own control and we would include reciprocating links, or you could send me
the pages to include on my site. Either way this would be a big help in
sharing the workload with me.
- I would also appreciate your help in updating the index
of last names. If you are interested, I'll tell you what needs to be done.
- If you do not know HTML, I am happy to receive information in any
format including regular mail. However, often the most convenient is
any kind of electronic format, especially if it is arranged similar to the format I use.
- If you are send me a correction of an existing page, please be sure to
include the context by indicating the page you are referring to. Perhaps you
could make your corrections to my text in a contrasting color so that they stand out.
- I am not asking for financial support or marketing any product.
However, I am including links to Amazon for all the books referred to on the
family tree. I earn up to 15% on purchases through these links.
I earn 5% on any purchase through this link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/loebfamilytree.
With a little more effort, this can go up to 15% if after locating the item you wish
to purchase, you edit the URL by deleting everything after the 10 digit ASIN code, and
replacing it with /loebfamilytree. Contact me for details about this.
Daniel E. LOEB,